Stubs.net does not get involved in ticket reselling, but we do give you the tools to transfer your tickets.
- First, click the "manage order" button which can be found in the body of your confirmation email.
- Next, click the "change order info" button and update the names on the tickets. We recommend doing this to avoid confusion on who should be the new ticket holder.
- Update the names on each ticket. The names don't have to be unique. You could put the same ticket holder on several tickets.
- Lastly, click the "email or text tickets" button, and send to the purchaser the tickets via email or text message.
Please note, we do not get involved in purchase transfers between private parties or validate that transfers have been made successfully.
Note: Stubs.net does not produce the content for virtual events. If you experience technical difficulties please contact the event organizer.
- After completing your ticket purchase, you will receive a confirmation email. Each ticket will include a Virtual Ticket Link.
- When you click on a Virtual Ticket link, you are taken to a screen where that ticket is validated with a code. The passcode is auto populated for you. Ticket validation is limited to a single IP address at a time. If you login from one device, you can logout from the event and then login from a different device or location.
- After validating your ticket, you will have access to any content that has been provided by the Event Organizer. Please keep in mind that content links for Live Events may not be available until the Event Start Time. The Event Organizer will determine how long that content is accessible, but during that viewing window you can access it multiple times.
- You can access content from multiple devices on the same network. However, if you want to access your content from another device on another network, you need to log-out of the virtual event on your active device.
The first thing we recommend is making sure the seller uses our ticket sharing feature. They can actually share your tickets electronically and you'll receive a notification from Stubs.net via text or email. This is a good way to ensure the tickets are valid and were indeed purchased from Stubs.net originally. It doesn't prevent them from using the tickets themselves or potentially selling the same ticket to multiple parties.